Stray processes on Debain Sarge

Brent Addis b.addis at TIMESMEDIA.CO.NZ
Wed Apr 20 01:24:20 IST 2005

I'm running a similar setup on 2 debian sarge boxes without a problem (I
run an older exim, I need to migrate I know). Send me a copy of your
configs and I will compare.

Regards,

Brent Addis
Group Systems Administrator
Times Media Group

"He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know". -- Lao Tsu