Spam tag

Senthu trystenx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 01:58:22 IST 2005

 Hello there,

 I recently upgraded my clamav 8.03. After doing this I
 noticed that all the mails that I sent out from my
 server is been taged as {SPAM}. Can you please help me
 on this. Im running:-

 sendmail 8.12.10
 perl 5.8.3
 Mailscanner 4.29.7
 OS = Solaris 8

I have checked my messages the following messages are shown. i have
reinstaller clam Av two times to yesterday and today as i was getting
the messages below in no(1). After i reinstall clam av i get messages
as below in no(2). I also recieved messages no(3) before installing
Clam Av. Please help as i, dont know where is the problem.

no(1) MailScanner[9175]: Message j3K0Emah009331 from 219.94.76.122
(senthu at privasia.com) to priv
asia.com is spam, SBL+XBL

2) ID 801593 mail.crit] j3K0CZai009304: SYSERR(root): header syntax
error, line "X-Priv
asia Sdn Bhd-MailScanner-SpamScore: s"

3) Apr 20 08:17:15 explorer at rubesg.com MailScanner[24670]: Spam
Checks: Found 1 spam messages
Apr 20 08:17:15 explorer at rubesg.com MailScanner[24670]: Spam Actions:
message j3K0HCah009418 actions are delete
Apr 20 08:17:15 explorer at rubesg.com MailScanner[24670]: Virus and
Content Scanning: Starting
Apr 20 08:17:17 explorer at rubesg.com MailScanner[24670]: MailScanner
child dying of old age
Apr 20 08:17:18 explorer at rubesg.com MailScanner[9428]: MailScanner
E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.29.7 starting...
Apr 20 08:17:18 explorer at rubesg.com MailScanner[9428]: Using Custom
Function file /opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner/CustomFunct
ions/MyExample.pm