netiquette on "wiki" website

William Burns William.Burns at AEROFLEX.COM
Wed Apr 13 19:03:01 IST 2005

What is proper netiquette for this site?

For example, is it ok to do this?
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:anti_spam:rbls:infinite_monkeys

Would it be appropriate to add another page for questions that we feel
are not answered by the FAQ/MAQ?
How 'bout a "desired features" list?

I noticed that the "upgrade" section is blank.
What kind of info belongs here?

Should there be a list of MailScanner.conf variables that got added at
each version, so that people can see what new configs they might have to
deal with when they upgrade through multiple new versions?
Should there be a procedure for archiving/removing all old mailscanner
files in preparation for a new mailscanner version?
Both?

-Bill