JPEG Virus

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Wed Sep 29 16:04:38 IST 2004

I got the same errors on my fedora core 2 boxes when I did the
clamscan/clamscan test from the install directory. I installed clamav and
started freshclam, which immediately updated the virus dbs to the current
format and latest versions and no more problems. It would appear it was
caused by the DB format from 0.75 to 0.80rc3.

Rick

believed to be clean.