JPEG Virus

William K. Hardeman wont-i at wkh.org
Wed Sep 29 16:00:21 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
--On Wednesday, September 29, 2004 09:36 -0500 Rick Cooper
<rcooper at DWFORD.COM> wrote:

> It will cause problems for anyone using the ClamAV module, MS uses the
> CL_ENCRYPTED flag which refers to CL_SCAN_ENCRYPTED. Just fix the alias
> typo and add the old (unused) MIN_LENGTH and NUM_CHILDS defines and it
> will compile and run fine

Figures they'd be used somewhere external. Due to the problems with
compiling the module, I opted not to use the clamav-module scanner anyway,
so I'm concerned about that scanner being broken (using clamav scanner,
instead). But I certainly do appreciate you letting me know, so that I can
get it fixed. Here's hoping the maintainer will actually get it updated
pretty quickly.

Will

William K. Hardeman
wont-i at wkh.org
http://www.wkh.org

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
                -- Isaac Asimov

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then
do it.
--Robert A. Heinlein