Postfix start / stop

sebastian ruchti lists at DVD-GOETSCH.DE
Wed Sep 29 10:17:51 IST 2004

Hi All,

no major issue here:
I just realized that whenever I'm checking MailScanner's status there is an
error message in the logfiles, before I'm told it's running:

Sep 29 11:13:24 caesar postfix/postfix-script: fatal: usage: postfix start
(or stop, reload, abort, flush, or check)

Also when starting MailScanner, I mostly get a "failed" response, although
MailScanner (and postfix) are being started successfully and are reported as
"running" when I check their status.

Is this just sort of timeout I can ignore or is there anything that could be
done?

.sebastian