Don't see any X tags (from my server) NEWBIE HELP Please

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Fri Sep 24 14:26:44 IST 2004

Hello Everyone,

I'm new with MailScanner. I'm running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0 with postfix,
cyrus-imapd, clamav and spamassassin.

I just installed and configured my system with mailscanner-4.33.3-1 and I think
I configured everything properly. However when I look at the mail source of my
emails I don't see any X- tags from my server indicating they've been scanned.

I did not use spamassassin before so I never configured it with postfix. Does
this still need to be done or is this all handled by MailScanner. BTW - I have
been looking through the archives too.

It looks like everything's running OK but I can't truly tell. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

James