OT: Separate Mailwatch dbserver and access to quarantene

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Fri Sep 24 15:12:43 IST 2004

Hi
Ive been planing to setup a separate mailwatch server for my 2 gateways to
be able to have larger db's. Ive more or less figured out how to get the
logging done but Im not sure how to solve the access to quarantene directory
on the 2 gateways. Should I use NFS to access the quaranten dirs or is there
a better solution.
Another idea was to have one db-server for the logging and instead use the
interfaces on each server for releasing files etc, but it would be easier
for the supportppl to only have one inteface.

How have you solved this if it can be solved

/Anders