SA 3 release and MailScanner

Greg Deputy greg at BLASTZONE.COM
Wed Sep 22 19:33:31 IST 2004

This is a current issue being discussed on the spamassassin list, and
something I'm suffering from.  They seem to think the problem is a lack
of the db_file perl module.  Unfortunately, myself and others are having
problems getting that to install with cpan.

HOWEVER, I just ran the --sync with sa-learn and it fixed me right up.

Thanks!