MailScanner 4.33.3-1 And Issues with Exim

Michael Freeman admin at thenamegame.com
Tue Sep 14 18:05:20 IST 2004

The attachment you sent could not be read.

The file that was installed after I upgraded was called MailScanner.rpmsave
and tha file only has two lines in it. I did not do a rpm -e mailscanner
prior to upgrading, I simply upgraded over the top of my existing
installation. The rpmsave files were created and I simply copied them over
the existing ones before that I did look at all my files. I need to know
what the /etc/sysconfig/MailScanner file is supposed to look like.

Thanks