SPAM Report - Timed out

Kevin Old kevinold at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 16:33:53 IST 2004

Michael,

It was suggested to me on the Spamassassin list to up the timeout for
Spamassassin to 4 minutes in the MailScanner.conf file.

Also, to check the directory where your bayes database is and see if
there are a lot of files with "expire" in them.

If so, you need to do a sa-learn --force-expire and a sa-learn
--rebuild.  Then you need to disable bayes_auto_expire in your
local.cf file, and run sa-learn --force-expire from a daily cronjob.

Hope this helps,
Kevin

Kevin Old
kevinold at gmail.com