Blocking content with pornography

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Sat Sep 11 18:49:17 IST 2004

Dave Filchak wrote on         Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:58:31 -0400:

> I have a client that is quite happy with their spam control since we
> installed MailScanner. However, they are getting what they described as
> "disturbing messages" that have sexual content in them and they would like
> us to filter them out. So I want to use the mcp feature in MailScanner.

Why MCP? First, you don't need an extra SA pass for this, second, as Michele
suggests, use additional SA rules. We use the SA rulesets and only several
handful of old rules and almost nothing gets thru. You may want to dig a bit
into SA, this is not really MS specific.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany