Spam Quarantine report by user? (close but no cigar)

Michael R. Dilworth (E-mail) michael at dilworth.net
Sat Sep 11 22:24:14 IST 2004

        OK, I'm close I have a perl script which does most of what I want.

        BUT, the files in the quarantine do not contain MailScanner Headers
        I would like to sort the lists by the spam score...  That way
        the user (my self included) really would only need to look at the
        top few entries...

        SO, how do I get MailScanner to add the headers when it "stores"
        high scoring spam messages?  I does include the headers when it
        forwards the message, just not when it stores.

        I've looked through the code, but my perl skills are still
        limited to hacking...  Maybe I should do this in C++ or asm?
        (just kidding, I would like it to stay perl to match logwatch
        etc...)