About blocked messages

Vicente Guerrero M. vguerrero at minar.com
Wed Sep 1 14:46:33 IST 2004

Hi Ugo,

> Aren't they by default?  Mine does and I don't remember having changed
> anything for it to work.

I've checked the quarantine and I see the messages without attachments; my
system just delete the attachment and send a notice to postmaster. I've
checked the config file but I didn't found any command to store or
quarantine filename/filetype blocked attachments. May be I missed something,
or may be the version I'm usign is too old. I hope you (or anybody else) can
point me in the right direction to work this out. Thanks in advance.

Vicente