Bagle-AU

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Fri Oct 29 17:37:46 IST 2004

Julian Field wrote:

>Are we allowed to sit around feeling smug?
>:o)

Oh yes, very much so!

>My MailScanners are currently trapping this for 5 separate reasons.

I caught my first at 08:52:58 BST and there were no signature updates
(In fact Clam updated on it's cron job at 08:53:00 - amazing what
difference 2 seconds can make (So my wife says :-P )).

>I think next week might be a busy downloads week for the MailScanner
>website. I'll get the new stable release out on Sunday for you all.

Looking forward to it as I only run the stable version here.

>Time for the bar, me thinks...

Yup!

>Have a good weekend, and have an extra drink for all those sysadmins out
>there who had to rely on the AV vendors to get their signature update out in
>time, and who therefore have this thing circulating on their network.

:-)

Thanks for all your efforts. A day like today really shows MailScanner
off at it's best.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy