OT: Logging question?

Mike Tremaine mgt at STELLARCORE.NET
Fri Oct 29 17:42:41 IST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 04:37, xterm1 wrote:
>         Does anyone have an idea to stop mailscanner from listing whitelisted
> address's
> in the maillog. I am tring to clean up logwatch without losing the logging
> of actual spam
> but to no avail!

1) You should ask on the logwatch list. :)

2) If you want to suppress and entire output section. You can do
something like this. Find where the keys are going to be interuppted, in
this case look for this line....

if (keys %Whitelisted_Host) {

Now add a conditional like so.. [make sure you set the detail value
higher then you normally run]

if ((keys %Whitelisted_Host) && ($Detail >= 15)) {

--
Mike Tremaine
mgt at stellarcore.net
http://www.stellarcore.net