Bagle-AU

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 29 17:17:43 IST 2004

Are we allowed to sit around feeling smug?
:o)

My MailScanners are currently trapping this for 5 separate reasons.

I think next week might be a busy downloads week for the MailScanner
website. I'll get the new stable release out on Sunday for you all.

Time for the bar, me thinks...

Have a good weekend, and have an extra drink for all those sysadmins out
there who had to rely on the AV vendors to get their signature update out in
time, and who therefore have this thing circulating on their network.
--
Julian Field