NO_DNS_FOR_FROM

Alan mailscanner at ELKNET.NET
Mon Oct 4 00:35:19 IST 2004

Prior to upgrading to SA3, I used to see quite a few 'NO_DNS_FOR_FROM' hits
in my logs. Now that I have upgraded, I see none. Not a single hit.

When I moved to SA3, I started from scratch, installing RH8, the latest MS,
exim, and SA3. Everything else appears to be running fine, just zero hits
for 'NO_DNS_FOR_FROM', even when I feed it test messages with phoney 'from'
addresses.

Any suggestions on where I should look to solve this?
Thanks!
-Alan