New release of Vispan

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Tue Nov 23 11:52:57 GMT 2004

Ok, just want to make sure i do this correct.

Before upgrade from 1.4 -1.55 I took copies of /var/cache/vispan and
/var/www/html/vispan incase I needed them. Do I use those catalogs and
rename the maillog files and run Vispan to collect data or just delete
the dat files. Looking at the current /var/cache/vispan its only the
vispan.dat thats changed since I did the upgrade