mailscanner f-prot wrapper

Clas Mayer clas at MAYER.SE
Mon Nov 22 17:42:35 GMT 2004

Hi
I did not have to change anything for the f-prot wrapper. But i did have to
change the path to wget in the f-prot-autoupdate script to get it running
via cron and update-virus-scanners in there.

the line
$result = system("wget --output-document=$TempDir/$TmpFile --tries=3 " .

$result = system("/usr/local/bin/wget --output-document=$TempDir/$TmpFile --
tries=3 " .

This also on FreeBSD 5.3

/Clas

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:55:07 -0500, dave wrote