Newbie! Whitelisting Newsletter

Andy Norris andy at TIRESWING.NET
Mon Nov 22 17:43:26 GMT 2004

Follow-up...

Got the book last week, and have been reading it. I think I've solved the
issue we were having.

We're somewhat constrained by having Ensim on our web servers, but I'm
looking forward to learning what all we can build onto our system for
customizing per user / site regardless of the Ensim overhead. Eventually,
we plan to have a dedicated mail server machine. That day will be sweet.

Thanks very much for the pointer on the book, and I'm glad there's a book I
can turn to with a run-down of all the options!

Have a great week, all,

Andy Norris
TireSwing Systems, Inc.