whitelisting by connection tracking

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Nov 18 21:35:49 GMT 2004

If you're using sendmail, you might look at milter-sender. It's pretty
configurable and I think you might be able to turn off all of the blocking
features except:

# White list recipients of a local sender for future replies.

WhiteListFutureSender=1

At least it maight be a start :)

Steve
Steve Swaney