MIME-Base64 package problems ...

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 21:12:59 GMT 2004

The package build accidentally left a bunch of temporary files in
/var/tmp. You can ignore them. The installation under
/usr/lib/MailScanner/utils is entirely intentional. This is to work
round some very nasty interactions between perl and rpm.

I will get rid of the temporary files before the next stable release.

--
Julian Field