Problems with SA/Mailscanner using different perl versions

Mark Fyvie mailscanner at MARKF.MAILSHELL.COM
Tue Nov 16 18:28:07 GMT 2004

Hi Julian,

        Unfortunately I don't have the book, but I'll be sure to try and buy
it. Of course, when one gets into trouble, one doesn't always have the book
to hand, which is where online documentation has always been a great idea!

        I'll send an email to the lists helpdesk.

Mark

P.S. Great software - thanks for all your great work!

bv07u4ae_c48_jl5

Wouldn't you rather have mark.com as your personal domain?
http://rd.mailshell.com/ad465 Earn up to $3 for each of your friends who
signs up with Mailshell! http://rd.mailshell.com/sp5