Never getting URIBL_PH_SURBL hits

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Fri Nov 12 13:59:56 GMT 2004

Julian,

I'm running 4.35.11, SA 3.0.1 on our mail server (Solaris 9).  You are
right...  I grepped my syslogs and there are gobs of URIBL hits but zero
URIBL_PH_SURBL entries in my logs over the last two weeks.  Nada.  If
this is geographic thing, both sides of the Atlantic are getting left
out.  Do you (or anybody else) see URIBL_PH_SURBL hits on non-Solaris
systems?

Jeff Earickson
Colby College, Waterville Maine, USA

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Julian Field wrote:

> Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:08:12 +0000
> From: Julian Field <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>
> To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
> Subject: Never getting URIBL_PH_SURBL hits
>
> Just to prove I am in fact mortal after all, here's a weird one for you.
                              ^^^^^^
We hope not!