{Scanned} Re: {Scanned} bitdefender doesn't update

David While David.While at UCE.AC.UK
Fri Nov 12 13:51:18 GMT 2004

I could never get it to work :( so I rewrote the update script based on
the Clam update script.

David While BSc CEng MBCS CITP
Technical Development Manager
School of Computing & Information
University of Central England
Tel: 0121 331 6211

Behalf Of Alex Neuman van der Hans
Sent: 12 November 2004 13:44
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: {Scanned} Re: {Scanned} bitdefender doesn't update

It didn't work for me (plus it gave me problems a few weeks ago) so I
remember I disabled it and chose to use "bdc --update" from cron.

Behalf Of Koen Teugels
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 8:39 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: {Scanned} Re: {Scanned} bitdefender doesn't update

I tested it and changed this and it looks likes it updates now.

thanks for this

Julian Field wrote:

 Can other people confirm this please? I didn't write the original script and
it's horribly complicated, and the comments are all in Italian :-(