Error starting lastest version of Mailscanner

Marco Benton marco at XSSNET.COM
Sat Nov 6 04:52:35 GMT 2004

Brian Berglund wrote:
[root at linux-relay1 perl5]# ls
5.8.0  5.8.1  5.8.2  5.8.3  perl-5.8.5  site_perl  vendor_perl

Can someone help me get this going?  I am stuck and want to get
this asap

where does your /usr/bin/perl or /usr/local/bin/perl link to?  sounds
like it's linked to /usr/bin/perl5.8.3.

 --

Marco Benton - BOFH, BSMFH
Network Consultant

BOFH excuse #393: The cause of the problem is: Jupiter is aligned with Mars.