allow *.exe files

Cecilia [iso-8859-1] Martínez hostmaster at AGIMSA.COM.MX
Sat Nov 6 07:06:37 GMT 2004

Fedora C1 / Ensim Pro 4.01 / MailScanner / Sendmail / ClamAV / SpamAssassin

Hello
I am new to MailScanner and I am trying to set it up so it allows *.exe
files FromOrTo a couple of domains. I followed instructions on the FAQ
document found on
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/209.html

So, I have a rules file for my two special domains allowing *.exe files and
the default rules denying *.exe files for the rest.

I sent several test message to make sure the configuration is ok attaching
an EXE file but I never get them, nor I get any message reports saying the
file was detected, quarantined or deleted. Looking on domain's procmaillog
I found this: