SURBL not working properly in MailScanner 4.35.9

Alden Levy alden at ENGINENO9INC.COM
Wed Nov 3 20:23:45 GMT 2004

I've got the proper syntax, because it works when I load up my
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf with the contents of init.pre and
25_uribl.cf, and the same files worked before my recent software upgrade.
My init.pre is already in /etc/mail/spamassassin as I was one of the
beneficiaries (if not one of the posters) or the thread Jeff referred to.

I've already tried the SURBL list; they suggested I try the SA list.  I
decided to try this list first, as SA seems to work without MS.

In any event, it's working now (with init.pre and 25_uribl.cf in my
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file), but I wonder if something more is broken.

Thanks,
Alden