Update to the MAQ page

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun May 23 15:47:56 IST 2004

At 15:27 23/05/2004, you wrote:
>1- http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/#order
>
>Here again, I'd appreciate if someone could double-check my words.

  if a messages is already considered
should be
  if a message is already considered

Also, the installation instructions for the tar distribution need to change
(mostly in my docs, though all help is much appreciated). The tar
distribution now has an install.sh script, which will
a) install all required Perl modules
b) build and install tnef
c) unpack the main MailScanner tar.gz file and create the softlink to it in
/opt.

I hope this will make the tar installation process a whole lot simpler!
--
Julian Field

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk