Update to the MAQ page

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Sun May 23 15:27:37 IST 2004

Hi everyone,

    I had some free time this morning ie rain and homework to do :), so
I updated the MAQ to reflect all the requests I've had up to now.

Updated sections:

1-http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/#releasequarantine

I would appreciate if some people could go there and confirm that I'm
not telling lies.  It would be nice as well if exim and qmail admins let
me know what they do to release files or messages.

2-http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/#howtowhite

(added precedence)

(...other minor changes)

New section:

1- http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/#order

Here again, I'd appreciate if someone could double-check my words.

Please let me know if you find any typos, ommissions, or if you have a
suggestion.

Thanks,

Ugo Bellavance (maq at mailscanner.info)

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk