Update to the MAQ page

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Mon May 24 16:29:12 IST 2004

On Sun, 23 May 2004 10:27:37 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>    I had some free time this morning ie rain and homework to do :), so
>I updated the MAQ to reflect all the requests I've had up to now.
>
>Updated sections:
>
>1-http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/#releasequarantine

In our internal procedures I mention "Move the qf- and df- files".
Because they are probably no real virusses but part of a (potential)
privat discussion I don't want those files on my system anymore.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk