spamassassin config questions

John McKee jmckee at RESODYN.COM
Tue May 18 22:25:59 IST 2004

Thanks for the reply.  SpamAssassin was installed, but a while back I
attempted to use dSpam and that was getting in the way.

One more question(s).  Spam is still getting through.  Is there a log of
spamassassin's actions?  In the webmin module>"what to do with spam" it
currently says "deliver" for spam actions.  Should this be set to
something else?  If so, what?

Thanks,
John

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk