Inconsistent spamassassin scores in msg headers

Michael Freeman admin at thenamegame.com
Mon May 17 23:43:56 IST 2004

That depends. If the user has spamassassin turned on in his control panel
there may be an additional check my point being since i am doing filtering
on the server level this messages should not be making it that far.

Msg comes in, messaged gets scanned by spamassasin server side. Right here
the messages should be getting deleted because the score is higher than 7.
After this check the message gets forwarded to the user if and only if it
scores lower than 7.