Help!! URGENT!!

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Tue Mar 30 08:32:13 IST 2004

Yup, I have checked the mails and most of them became spam because BAYES_99
have a value of 5.90. That itself already make the email a spam. Default
spam score is 5.00.

Anyway, does turning "use_bayes 1" meaning that spamassassin will
automatically learn all the emails that go through mailscanner? How can I
switch on bayes and only make it learn from messages that I fed it?

At 12:26 PM 3/30/2004, you wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:19 pm, Stephen Swaney wrote:
> > Hopefully you don't have
> >
> > Infinite-Monkeys Anywhere in your MailScanner.conf files.
> >
> > Steve
> >
> > Stephen Swaney
>
>This is an honest question: what has that got to do with SpamAssassin's
>Bayesian engine?  The original message was about rapidly growing bayes
>database and BAYES_99 rules popping up in every message.  Does the bayesian
>engine hook into RBL's somehow?
>
>I know about Razor and Pyzor providing "confidence" levels for spam since SA
>2.61 etc....but that's not anything to do with th *local* Bayesian
>classifier.
>
>Just curious - have I missed something?
>
>James
>--
>Fortune cookies says:
>"I'd love to go out with you, but it's my parakeet's bowling night."

thanks