Help!! URGENT!!

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Tue Mar 30 05:26:41 IST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:19 pm, Stephen Swaney wrote:
> Hopefully you don't have
>
> Infinite-Monkeys Anywhere in your MailScanner.conf files.
>
> Steve
>
> Stephen Swaney

This is an honest question: what has that got to do with SpamAssassin's
Bayesian engine?  The original message was about rapidly growing bayes
database and BAYES_99 rules popping up in every message.  Does the bayesian
engine hook into RBL's somehow?

I know about Razor and Pyzor providing "confidence" levels for spam since SA
2.61 etc....but that's not anything to do with th *local* Bayesian
classifier.

Just curious - have I missed something?

James
--
Fortune cookies says:
"I'd love to go out with you, but it's my parakeet's bowling night."