ruleset question

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 13:44:15 GMT 2004

It will make an arbitrary decision just using the first recipient in the
message. This is a known problem, to which there are 2 solutions:
1) If using sendmail, set up "queue groups" so there is only ever 1
recipient per message. Search the list archives for info on how to do this,
it has been discussed many times.
2) Set the
Use Default Rules With Multiple Recipients = yes
option in MailScanner.conf. Read the comments/docs for more information on
what this setting will achieve.

--
Julian Field