HTML Hebrew

Shoval Tomer shoval at SOFTOV.CO.IL
Tue Mar 23 13:01:42 GMT 2004

A. it is set to us-ascii
B. I've set it according to your suggestion, but it didn't help.
The problem is not only with the replacement attachment I get when there's a virus.
The problem is with every notification I get (spam not delivered), and even with clean messages that get logged in MailWatch (which is a nifty web interface for mailscanner that you can get from sourcefourge)

Is there a way to change the charset for these?