[I KNOW THIS ISN'T RELATED BUT I'M POSTING IT ANYWAY] Decomissioning a DNS anti-spam list

InvictaWiz Customer Support martyn at invictawiz.com
Sat Mar 20 11:28:04 GMT 2004

It just goes to show what a little bit of forward planning can do.
A domain name costs a few pounds per year to register, they could have had monkeysbl.com and
monkeys.com. Then, to get rid of the problem, you just drop monkeysbl.com. The good part of that
method is that any further dns lookups could end up hit ting verisign/netsol dns instead.

Martyn