Mailscanner, MTA and postfix questions - any chance of a guide?

James Sizemore james at DENY.ORG
Thu Mar 18 18:43:57 GMT 2004

The main reason I like having a single set of configuration files
is I don't have to think of which set  of config files I need to edit
for this or that change.  With one config file you don't have two
sets of default limits to play with, you don't have two place to
make edits, two places to look for errors when you or some junior
admin fat fingers something.

Simplicity is the main reason. The amount of ram used or the
speed at which mail can flow though will not be radically
changed. So if it works for you now, and you don't edit
the config files much, stay put!