culpability of Infinite-Monkey (was) Infinite Monkeys and other BLs {Scanned} {Scanned} {Scanned} {Scanned}

Eagle Net Support support at EAGLE-ACCESS.NET
Thu Mar 18 05:04:59 GMT 2004

> .  I
> could have argumented against your legal comments, but I think that
> trying to assess what could happen in court is relatively useless,
> especially since we don't have all the information to do it.  If you
> think you have a case, go ahead.

A court case is always a last resort and nobody wins even though I'm sure
that deliberate acts such as this would not be taken lightly by the
courts.  I know of no apology for an obvious blunder only the systematic
ripping off energy of numerous individuals due to the fact that they might
not know everything.  Don't you see the issue is not Infinite-Monkey it's
everyone telling them ata boy rather than hey dude that was deliberate and
wrong.  But please don't get me wrong, I'm not discussing this because I'm
into a case.  I just think that people in a position of responsibility
ought to at least acknowledge a deliberate act has been perpetrated and
quit ripping off those that don't know every thing.  Otherwise no-one can
trust each other and what someone lurking at a virus scanner or list might
do deliberately is seen as OK.  That's your tough luck you dummy needs
replaced with that just isn't right to violate trust.  And BTW I do
believe there is importance here.  Mainly how do we keep this from
happening again.  Infinite-Monkey did the right thing isn't going to
contribute to that end.

joe