culpability of Infinite-Monkey (was) Infinite Monkeys and other BLs {Scanned} {Scanned} {Scanned}

Thu Mar 18 07:49:13 GMT 2004

Hi!

>         It is true that we cannot expect one to know everything.
> However, having missed the monkey's closing means that one never
> realized that this RBL was timing out during a few days?

Ohw, i think you should also be warned if an RBL does not give ANY hit for
lets say 3 months, should something be wrong? Hello no, since i am
clueless. I dont look at my logs, it just runs and all of the sudden it
stopped, who can i blaim. Come on, thats not how it works.

But then again, enough on the topic, this discussion could be more usefull
on SPAM-L for example, but i guess, if they didnt even subscribe to the
announcement list of the particular RBL's they wont subscribe to lists as
SPAM-L either :)

Bye,
Raymond.