Infinite Monkeys and other BLs

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Mar 17 20:11:54 GMT 2004

Yes, but if you had been properly managing you email servers, you wouldn't
have had any problem.  Most of us here never even noticed IM had done
anything any differently.

If the highway dept has been putting up road signs saying "The bridge is
out" for six miles before the bridge, it's hardly their fault if you drive
in the water...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500