Infinite Monkeys and other BLs

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Mar 17 20:00:54 GMT 2004

I see plenty:

"Neverending timeouts": 9/12
"Monkeys RBL timouts":  9/23

plus accompanying replies.  And that's just in Sept...

CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500