mailscanner+sendmail+exchange problem

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Mar 17 13:20:52 GMT 2004

> On Behalf Of Paulo Roncon
> Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 7:32 AM
> To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
> Subject: Re: mailscanner+sendmail+exchange problem

> Well I kinda hacked it...
> I setup my linux machine in the internet (from who I send the mails) that
> my smtp agent is my mailscanner machine, so it sends the mails to that
> machine.
> In my mailscanner machine I added in my sendmail's access file :
> company.com    RELAY
> So it relays the mails to my exchange server.
> My sendmail.mc :

Sendmail's access file does not RELAY the email to your Exchange server. It
allows your system to accept email intended for company.com. Please see
sendmail's mailertable or virtusertable features to actually relay the mail

Please avoid HTML in posts.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com