mailscanner+sendmail+exchange problem

Paulo Roncon paulo-m-roncon at PTINOVACAO.PT
Wed Mar 17 12:31:34 GMT 2004

Well I kinda hacked it...

I setup my linux machine in the internet (from who I send the mails) that my
smtp agent is my mailscanner machine, so it sends the mails to that machine.

In my mailscanner machine I added in my sendmail's access file : company.com
RELAY

So it relays the mails to my exchange server.

My sendmail.mc :

divert(-1)dnl
include(`/usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4')dnl
VERSIONID(`setup for Red Hat Linux')dnl
OSTYPE(`linux')dnl
define(`confDEF_USER_ID',``8:12'')dnl
define(`confTRUSTED_USER', `smmsp')dnl
dnl define(`confAUTO_REBUILD')dnl
define(`confTO_CONNECT', `1m')dnl
define(`confTRY_NULL_MX_LIST',true)dnl
define(`confDONT_PROBE_INTERFACES',true)dnl
define(`PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/bin/procmail')dnl
define(`ALIAS_FILE', `/etc/aliases')dnl
dnl define(`STATUS_FILE', `/etc/mail/statistics')dnl
define(`UUCP_MAILER_MAX', `2000000')dnl
define(`confUSERDB_SPEC', `/etc/mail/userdb.db')dnl
define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS', `authwarnings,novrfy,noexpn,restrictqrun')dnl
define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A')dnl
define(`confTO_IDENT', `0')dnl
dnl FEATURE(delay_checks)dnl
FEATURE(`no_default_msa',`dnl')dnl
FEATURE(`smrsh',`/usr/sbin/smrsh')dnl
FEATURE(`mailertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/mailertable.db')dnl
FEATURE(`virtusertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable.db')dnl
FEATURE(redirect)dnl
FEATURE(always_add_domain)dnl
FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl
FEATURE(use_ct_file)dnl
FEATURE(local_procmail,`',`procmail -t -Y -a $h -d $u')dnl
FEATURE(`access_db',`hash -T<TMPF> -o /etc/mail/access.db')dnl
FEATURE(`blacklist_recipients')dnl
LOCAL_DOMAIN(`localhost.localdomain')dnl

FEATURE(`dnsbl',`list.dnsbl.org')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl',`bl.spamcop.net')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl',`sbl.spamhaus.org')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl',`blackholes.mail-abuse.org')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl',`relays.mail-abuse-org')dnl

FEATURE(masquerade_entire_domain)dnl
MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(localhost)dnl
MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(localhost.localdomain)dnl
MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(mydomainalias.com)dnl
MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(mydomain.lan)dnl
MAILER(procmail)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl