Everything gets flagged as Spam

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Wed Mar 17 00:03:17 GMT 2004

There may be some way of retrieving them if you have stored everything. In
our setup we store the pairs, so recuperating messages is usually not more
difficult than copying the files back into the Q for processing

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/