Everything gets flagged as Spam

Dan Kubilos dan at OXNARDSD.ORG
Tue Mar 16 19:25:51 GMT 2004

Michelle,

Thanks for your reply.  I changed spam action from delete to store this
morning when I saw a problem.

My emails are quaratined as raw text files.  no qf df ust i<number>.

Checked the archive but only found qf df instructions.

How can I reprocess my quarantined email?

--
Dan Kubilos     __\o_ ^
K-8 Tech Coord