Stalling messages with attachments

Harnish, Joe jharnish at CI.GRAND-RAPIDS.MI.US
Tue Mar 16 19:50:26 GMT 2004

All,

I am looking for a way to stall all email for a configurable amount of time.
I would like to find/create a way to hold a message and it's attachment for
a duration of time, in hopes that a virus definition will come out for my
scanning tools before the virus enters the network.  This would serve 2
purposes.   One is hold the message for a time determined by management to
hopefully pick up more viruses.  The second would be to hold all mail with
an attachment while we wait for a virus definition.  Does anyone know how I
can do this with MailScanner?  Or will this need code tweaking?

Thanks

Joe