Infinite Monkeys

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Mar 16 19:24:41 GMT 2004

If you have set your spam actions to store simply reprocess all mail from
yesterday

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/
Tel. + 353 (0)59 9137101
Lowest price domains in Ireland

--
Email scanned by Blacknight for viruses and dangerous content.
Visit http://www.blacknight.ie for more information